Minggu, 15 Mei 2016

Motivation Letter



ZULFANSYAH
Jl. SM. RAJA NO.32, BINJAI 20742
+6289502682496 zulfansyah15@gmail.com

March 16th 2016
Dear committee,
I am interested in applying for become one of members Rumah Kepemimpinan PPSDMS in Medan. Honestly, I lived in Binjai and it's so far away to go to Medan because I'm studying here in University of Sumatera Utara. So, every Monday to Friday I have to commute and it was waste my time and I felt tired. Not often, when I arrived at home I went sleep directly to charge my body from tired. Besides, after I woke up I'm not studying at all except, I have many homework. But, if I didn't have any one it, I instead spent my time for sleeping all day and all night. Not disciplined. I also feel sad to see my mother because she must spend her money for me to pay my public transportation cost everyday.

Alhamdulillah, I'm very grateful because I can joined to Sultan USU Academy. I learned more much things in that event. One of those, I learned how to be a disciplined person. You have to divide your activities on the right time. I mean, you will set up your schedules well. That thing is what I need.

Before I became a student of university, or more precisely when I was sit in senior high school, I was quite active in the organizations. But, I am among person who selectively to the organizations. Therefore, was in senior high school I only followed 2 organizations, those are Rumput Hijau Organization and Komunitas Pecinta Lingkungan Organization. I also became a vice-chairman in Rumput Hijau Organization. Usually, I did set the weekly meeting of the members and did set the agendas. But to be honest, I prefer study and become an important role behind the scene than in the front. I mean, I am an introvert.

Very big my wish, I can join to Rumah Kepemimpinan PPSDMS in Medan. So, I can change my learning style and I can to be a disciplined person more effectively. I want to be a more advanced and I believe that Rumah Kepemimpinan PPSDMS can help me to be.

Thank you for the chance to felt Sultan USU Academy. And right now, I get ready to register become a new member of Rumah Kepemimpinan PPSDMS in Medan 2016.

0 komentar: